This is the travel blog my Mum told me I had to have. I left Brisbane on the 4th of December and will return at the end of the World Cup. I can't promise to update regullary, but at least in the short term I will update with stories from the road. I will try to report the truth but a little bit of Gonzo should also be expected from time to time. Funtheque is the name of the most happening club I found in Malaysia - so I decided to name the blog that to honour the memory.

Monday, January 1, 2007

2006 a Year in Review

Ok so I don't want to labour this post too much, but I was thinking back a little sadly on 2006 the other night. And it was a pretty fun filled year, considering I came over here because TK said I hadn't lived its a pretty impressive base.

Some things in 2006 that I will remember:

F1 in Melbourne
Sanctury Cove 1 and 2
Blakey's Wedding
Dav's Bakers Dozen and that girl at the Normanby
Q School
Reds Golf Day
NFC Straddie
NFC Brunswick
FOO in the Cox
Two birdies and subsequent collapse at Wynumm
Pacific 1, the near miss and the collapse
The Shark Hat
The Nest and the Shangri La
NFC Armidale 2006 (Annie, Cameo for Armidale United, 134 to loose by only 5)
The Gabba Stack A Thon
Chardies at the Whickham
Lucia D'Lamemmor
MSN at Accenture with Grealsey and Dav
Bledisloe 2 and Rob the 17 year old
Donga and Kates Engagement Party and the day at the Races and the Vase
Alex Attacks 1 and 3 - That mystery chick
Skinny dipping with Ahes and Cat
Roulette with Humphries and John Senden
Derby day at the O then the pink pants on Cup day
Club night 2 (Australia v Sth Africa in Sydney, worst test match ever)
Kloss Dogg and the gleam

So all in all a pretty good year, hopefully will be able to record as many adventures on this site in 2007.

B A Tron

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy

I am honoured to get so many mentions (both directly and indirectly) in your 2006 summary. I guess coming back to Brissy was a good thing after all.

However on perusal you have omitted a few which I think warrant inclusion on the list:

1. Club 299 - both of them
2. The pre-Gabba-stack-a-thon email tirade
3. Aus v SA - both the 49-0 scoreline and any jerk there wearing a rain coat
4. Calling Rico Gear on his Mexican heritage at the Brissy Bledisloe
5. Water pouring through the roof of the RE and the one that got away

Look out 2007

And expect a mystery visit

January 2, 2007 at 1:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2006 for me was:

A Bow tie;
A Bunch of flowers;
A Box of chocolates;
A Million dollar smile, and;
A Yossarian

Viva Le 2007

January 4, 2007 at 2:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone please teach these people how to comment with their names. Or did Rossco post them both

January 4, 2007 at 1:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how to post my name - I just prefer to remain anonymous...

And the second one is TK

January 4, 2007 at 2:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to blow our cover Captain K Dogg!

I believe Friday night was the bender to end all benders....

I am still lost in the abyss that is the Metro....

January 6, 2007 at 3:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill

I paid good money for access to this blog and I find the fact that there has not been a post in over a week highly discouraging...

Is your life so boring without the A Team (K Dogg, TK and Dav) to support your adventures and get you out of all those tight sticky situations (well not all of them)?

Club 299 awaits

If life is rosy and you have some crazy stories - BLOG THEM or I want my money back!

Dav Rossi

January 7, 2007 at 3:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who's this anne chick????





face

January 17, 2007 at 11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home