This is the travel blog my Mum told me I had to have. I left Brisbane on the 4th of December and will return at the end of the World Cup. I can't promise to update regullary, but at least in the short term I will update with stories from the road. I will try to report the truth but a little bit of Gonzo should also be expected from time to time. Funtheque is the name of the most happening club I found in Malaysia - so I decided to name the blog that to honour the memory.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quick Update

Hello

Am in a truck stop in Belgium, it is day three of the mega journey. So far we have managed to miss trains, get caught in thunderstorms, get lost (twice), bog the bus at the camp site, and do very little touristing.

But on top of that the actual tour de france has been pretty good so far, we are starting to get our bearings a little bit better and should be more succesful over the next few days.

Not much else, Dav Ross joins in a couple of days and then we head for the Alps, which should be good.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home